Sunday, May 24, 2015

Elmer's Glue-All To Arrive With Stronger Formula

Elmer's Glue has been one of the most trusted providers of crafting adhesives. It may come with merely crafting like journal making like I personally do or perhaps, any school projects like in the art school.

The regular Elmer's Glue has been with me along the years since childhood (that's around 5 years now). So, I know how it is and how effective it is to my works of art. It is really that recommendable to all the crafters out there who wanted a much more durable adhesive or glue to their projects [whatever it is].

Currently,  I am using the Elmer's Glue-All because of its stronger formula and fast drying ability which I really, really love. Because in my journal making business, I need each time that much, and every minute is counted. So, since the time I used this product, I love the results and the kind of durability it does to my work especially when I am using them in the book spines and journal covers.

I am still exploring to how would the Elmer's Glue-All can do in my work. So far, I discovered that it can be good for final coating to protect the paint for my covers, because sometimes with my paper mache in my journal covers, I use it to strengthen the tissue paper. Plus, at the end of the painting process, I end it with brushing it with pure glue mixture directly through my paint brush to further strengthen the covers.

The result is really amazing. It creates a long- lasting durability ability to my journal covers and it makes the covers stronger than the usual glue mixture. So, personally, I highly recommend Elmer's Glue-All for your DIY projects! See it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment