Sunday, May 24, 2015

Elmer's Glue is The Best! Highly Recommended for Your DIY Projects

Since months as a journal maker myself, it has been a while when I first had my initial experience with Elmer's Glue as part of my list in my adhesives to use for my journals. Many of the crafters out there would really agree to what I say here.

Elmer's Glue is best glue that I strongly recommend for those who wanted stronger hold on different DIY projects you wish to make. From wood, to any type of paper and other material, they are really apt for these gluing needs.

And because of its stronghold capacity, it guarantees every user not to make worries about any repairs to make in the household and most especially in the field of art and crafting. Personally, this has been my best friend. I use both the regular Elmer's Glue and the Elmer's Glue with Stronger Formula. These two I use for the binding of the book spines, and to all the journal designs I make in the covers.

There are a lot more of their products that they feature in this month. So far, they have the latest Elmer's Glue Craft Bond, ProBond, Stronger Formula, and School Glue, non-toxic and good for kids' art in school.

Every glue that they have are assured to have non-toxic formula, thus, there is ZERO worry to think about since Elmer's Glue does not have to contain all those poisonous chemicals for their adhesives to make it stronger and better for the crafts and other DIY projects.

This is one of the reasons why I love Elmer's Glue and I will continue using this product all throughout my journal making for my business and at the same time for my favorite past time.

No comments:

Post a Comment